The S.A.F.E. TEAM® Program is implemented at individual schools to increase personal responsibility, safety, and educational success. Within a school, community and at the state level, there are key stakeholders who value the need and purpose of the program. The goal is for each adult family member to volunteer at least one day of the school year.
Learn How to Start A Program
By averaging 2-3 different volunteers per day, there is a need to effectively support the leadership of this type of program at the individual school level. A web-based tool was designed and implemented to fulfill:
- E-Learning: multi-site online training for individual school leadership teams and volunteers
- Communication: interaction through text and email messages to support program leaders and promote, remind and appreciate volunteers.
- Management: approved user access and calendar signups, customized scheduling and program forms, multi-tiered user surveys and assessment reporting.
Distinguish your school as a
S.A.F.E. TEAM® Campus
- Indentify Approved Volunteers
- Enhance Security
- Appreciate Volunteers
- Encourage Students
- Product orders placed online by approved volunteers and coordinator.