In life we need mentors, leaders, and role models of character. Make time to watch and listen to David Robinson's Hall of Fame induction speech.
The goal of posting Media Articles is to provide a national perspective on the need for engaging schools and families. Click on an article link below to be educated, inspired or moved to make a difference in your school community.
Rachel's Challenge in ND
- Making Learning Fun (EdTech Digest, 6/16/2015) June 16, 2015
- This Month’s Most Useful Parent Engagement Resources June 15, 2015
- Minnesota testing to be reduced after lawmakers cut funding June 30, 2015
- Preschool on Wheels rolls on June 30, 2015
- Sandy Hook skews focus to security equipment, away from human side of school safety December 9, 2013
- Man Pulls Knife, Flees New Jersey Hospital June 30, 2015
- Urban Districts Embrace Social-Emotional Learning - Education Week June 8, 2015
- Student Insights Guiding Districts on Policy and Practice - Education Week June 1, 2015