In life we need mentors, leaders, and role models of character. Make time to watch and listen to David Robinson's Hall of Fame induction speech.
The goal of posting Media Articles is to provide a national perspective on the need for engaging schools and families. Click on an article link below to be educated, inspired or moved to make a difference in your school community.
Rachel's Challenge in ND
- March FINE Newsletter: Engaging Families, Schools, and Communities in the Transition to School March 18, 2015
- Illinois Governor’s Attack On Parent-Mentor Program March 28, 2015
- Chief of staff named for Oklahoma Department of Education March 27, 2015
- Florida House: Students should wear school uniforms March 27, 2015
- Sandy Hook skews focus to security equipment, away from human side of school safety December 9, 2013
- Questions Linger After Prisoner’s Escape From Hospital March 27, 2015
- Sandy Hook Families Sue Estate of Gunman's Mother - Education Week March 23, 2015
- Parents' Groups Oppose Sandy Hook Panel Aims - Education Week March 16, 2015